Owning a Gold Credit Card will set up a new standard for your lifestyle, as you will be able to purchase as many things as you want, cover all your expenses and even plan that long delayed travel that you’ve always dreamed of. The Absa Gold Credit Card is no different, as it promises to fulfill all your wishes and meet your needs.
Get to know more about this wonderful credit card and the amazing possibilities it will bring to your life.
About Absa Gold Credit Card
Reliability and higher limits are not enough to define what this card will bring to your finance life. It is not just one of the most reliable options in South Africa, but also one of the cards that bring most benefits upon its use.
Of course, when it comes down to credit limit, your credit history will be analyzed and the bank will set a fair amount of credit for you to use, based on your profile. But, fear not. If you pay your bills before or on the due date, then you won’t have any trouble.
How to apply for Absa Gold Credit Card
The first requirement you must meet in order to get this card is earn between R4 000 and R25 000 a month. If that’s your case, then apply here.
To get this card, you must be 18 or older and present the following documents:
- Valid South African ID book or Smart Card;
- Proof of Residence;
- Latest Proof of income for 3 consecutive months.
Absa Gold Credit Card benefits and advantages
- Bidvest Airport Lounge access at preferential rates
- You will get a basic cover for a range of travel emergencies (conditions may apply)
- Up to 57 days interest-free on purchases
- There are no transaction fees on purchases!
- Full suport on lost or stolen cards
- You can shop online
- There’s cashback for purchases made worldwide
- By swiping at fuel and grocery partners, you get cashback for being a Rewards member, besides exclusive offers and discounts
- The card has got contactless technology, although certain transactions will require you to insert your PIN to ensure your safety.
- There’s a credit protection plan that covers your outstanding debt in case you get permanently disabled and in case of death or dread disease.
Absa Gold Credit Card rates and fees
Rates vary from person to person, based on a profile analysis. Check their website for more info on that or contact the bank through the provided numbers and e-mail address below:
Absa Gold Credit Card phone and address
Apply online 24/7 or call:
- 0861 114 411
- Weekdays 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 08:00-13:00
General card support:
- 0861 462 273
- Weekday: 08:00 – 20:00
- Weekends: 08:00 – 13:00
A great card for people with big dreams. The Absa Gold Credit Card puts you in control of your money and allows you to purchase anything you want worldwide. It’s a great option for those looking to travel.