American Express Merchant Financing is a loan intended for small businesses that accept American Express.
It is possible to borrow from $ 5,000 to $ 2 million, which must be paid within 6, 12 or 24 months.
The advantages are great! They offer discount if the loan is paid in advance and does not charge any source or application fee. Interesting, is not it?
Let’s find out more about American Express Merchant Financing!
Rates – American Express Merchant Financing
The fees for American Express Merchant Financing are fixed, varying according to the chosen repayment period.
Term of 6 months – 1.75% to 8%
12-month term – 3.5% to 12%
Term of 24 months – 7% to 20%
The application – American Express Merchant Financing
The application is simple and fast. You can choose to sign up online or over the phone. The American Express staff is always ready to answer questions or doubts.
What documents and requirements are needed? – American Express Merchant Financing
As any type of loan, American Express Merchant Financing requires some documents and requirements. Let´s see!
- Accept American Express Cards (to qualify for 24-month financing, you must have accepted American Express for the past 24 months)
- Have a minimum of $50,000 in annual business revenue
- Have a minimum of $12,000 in annual credit and debit receivables
- Have been in business for at least 24 months
- Tax ID or American Express Merchant Account Number
- Total Annual Credit & Debit Card Receivables
- Credit Card Processor Name and Number
- Total Annual Business Revenue
- Total Annual Personal Income
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Percentage of Ownership
- Type of Business Entity
- Business Bank Account Details (bank name, routing number, account number)
Advantages – American Express Merchant Financing
The advantages of a loan can be the decisive fact when deciding to do it or not. Let’s see the advantages of the American Express Merchant Financing
– It is a safe and recognized bank
– Highly competitive rates
– Flexible Terms ( 6, 12 ou 24 meses)
– Fixed Rate Payment
– Easy Application.
– Just some documentation and requirements
– Earn discounts if you pay in advance
– no cost to apply
– no charge of origin
American Express – Some details about
American Express is a financial services company in the United States that offers different types of products such as credit cards, travel insurance, mutual fund, insurance services, financial advisers andothers.
It is considered one of the most prominent financial services companies, founded in 1850 and headquartered in New York.
Useful Information – American Express Merchant Financing
American Express Merchant Financing