The Citi® Double Cash Card is a card that offers several advantages as well as being part of one of the largest financial services companies in the world.
With this card you get 2% cash back on purchases: 1% when you buy and 1% when you pay. And the best, there is no refund limit! Rates are also highly attractive, no annual fee is charged and in the first 18 months, the APR equals 0% on balance transfers. Sounds interesting, does not it?
See more details about the Citi® Double Cash below!
Rates – Citi® Double Cash Card
The fees for the Citi® Double Cash Card are as follows:
- Annual fee $ 0
- APR 15.74% – 25.74% * (variable)
- APR Penalty Up to 29.99% (variable)
- Balance transfer fee 3% of each balance transfer; $ 5 minimum.
- Cash advance fee 5% of each cash advance; Minimum of US $ 10
- Foreign transaction fee 3%
The application – Citi® Double Cash
The application for the Citi® Double Cash can be done online. Simply enter the website and fill out the form with personal and financial information. It is simple and practical. After application, you must wait 4 weeks to process your card account request.
What documents and requirements are needed?
To be eligible for the Citi® Double Cash Card you must be over 18 years of age and the offer of this card is only available to persons residing in the United States and its territories.
Advantages – Citi® Double Cash Card
The advantages of the Citi® Double Cash are quite interesting and may be a differential for you who are looking for a credit card.
- 0% intro APR for 18 months in balance transfer
- It is a safe and recognized bank
- No annual fee
- No refund limits
- EARN 2% CASH BACK ON PURCHASES:1% WHEN YOU BUY AND 1% AS YOU PAY
- First rate of delay forgiven
- Easy Application.
- Just some documentation and requirements
- Purchase protection
- Access to concert tickets
- Concierge service
- Support for identity theft
Citi group – Some details about it
Citi Group is considered the world’s largest financial services company according to Forbes magazine. It is headquartered in New York and offers a range of financial products such as lines of credit, loans, credit cards, insurance and others.
To get a better idea, it has about 300,000 employees and more than 200 million customers in more than 100 countries.
Useful Information – Citi® Double Cash