The TD Bank Student Line of Credit is a product created especially for full-time or part-time undergraduate and graduate students of certified Canadian colleges.
For full-time or part-time students it is possible to borrow up to $ 20,000 per year and the maximum will be set according to the chosen program, as well as the terms. For an MBA, for example, it is possible to borrow up to $ 125,000 over the study period.
The TD Bank Student Line of Credit can be a great choice for your student life and help you pay taxes, expenses, books, etc.
The application – TD Bank Student Line of Credit
The application can be made by telephone or through a specialist consultation. To schedule your inquiry just go to the website and select the agency that is most convenient for you, as well as the time and day.
Rates – TD Bank Student Line of Credit
Interest rates vary according to your program. To access them you need to apply and fill out information about your undergraduate, graduate or other.
What documents are needed? – TD Bank Student Line of Credit
The documents are simple! You are required to submit the following documents:
• Most Undergraduate Student Line of Credit Applications require a co-signor
• Majority of Graduate and Professional Student Line of Credit Applications do not require co-signor
• Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
• Your annual income (sources and amount)
• Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
• Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
• Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
• Proof of enrolment
• Social Insurance Number (optional)
Advantages – TD Bank Student Line of Credit
Advantages are always interesting! Let’s see what the TD Bank Student Line of Credit offers!
– It is safe
– It is a highly recognized bank
– Variable and competitive interest rates
– Easy Application.
– Quick application
– Manageable repayment
– Option to make extra payments
– Convenient access
TD CANADA TRUST – MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT
TD Canada Trust was founded in 2000, has 1,100 affiliates, 2,600 ATMs and has served more than 10 million Canadian customers. It is a company that offers a range of services such as mortgage personal loans, insurance, asset management, investments and others. The bank offers financial solutions for personal clients, companies and institutions.
The company marketed itself as the bank that is always available to the customer, because many agencies run Saturdays and Sundays, time that other banks are not usually open.
Useful Information – TD Bank Student Line of Credit
TD Bank Student Line of Credit