The Virgin Money Credit Card is a product for you that wants a card with low rates, but at the same time has high quality. No annual fee or monthly fees are charged. It sounds incredible, does not it?
In addition, you have the possibility to earn up to 2% interest a year, get basic travel insurance and even add three more secondary cards.
The application must be done through the website and it’s super simple! It is also worth mentioning that the requirements are super basic.
If you are looking for a different card, it is worth taking a look at the details regarding the Virgin Money Credit Card.
Check below and do not waste any more time!
The fees corresponding to the Virgin Money Credit Card have a simple structure to be understood. Check it out!
- Annual Fee: R 0,00
- Monthly maintenance fee R 0,00
- Internet banking service fee R 0,00
- Interest on debit balances: 20.5%
- Initiation rate R 166,45
- Card replacement fee R 166,45
The application for the Virgin Money Credit Card is made online through the company’s website. It’s a simple process and it will not take more than a few minutes.
What documents and requirements are needed?
The necessary requirements for the Virgin Credit Card are super basic, you can rest easy, okay?
Requirements for Virgin Credit Card:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a resident of South Africa
- Have a valid identification document
- Have an income of more than R5,000 per month
Check below the advantages offered by the Virgin Credit Card! They may be the differential for you to choose this card.
- No hidden fees
- Possibility of earning 2% interest per year
- It is a safe
- You do not have monthly or annual fees
- Highly competitive rates
- Fixed Rate Payment
- Easy Application.
- Just some documentation and requirements
- Get Basic Travel Insurance
- It is possible to add a car card
- You can link up to 3 secondary cards
- You can get different rewards
- Simple fee structure
Virgin Money – Some details about it
Founded in 2006, Virgin Money South Africa is a company that offers various financial solutions such as credit cards, insurance, personal loans, debit cards, bank accounts, financial leases, transactional products and others.
They aim to always have a pioneering attitude towards traditional financial services. According to them, they have a mission to offer direct services with high quality and an exceptional service.
Telephone: 0861 50 60 70 | Mon- Fri: 8am to 8pm | Saturday 8am to 2pm